Toddler

G is not a baby anymore. She's definitely a toddler. Although she's been on her feet for a while, her walking has really improved over the last few days. She can now happily wobble her way from one side of the room to the other and back again without even thinking about crawling. As this photo demonstrates, she's naturally very pleased with herself.

Yesterday I took her into the city as I was giving an interview on Radio Manchester about being a stay-at-home dad, and G's starring role during the recent by-election campaign. I left her outside the studio with one of the producers while I did my bit. Apparently, when she heard my voice, she walked over to the nearest speaker and started shouting "Dada!" Which at least proves her powers of recognition are improving along with her walking ability.

If you want to listen to the interview, you can do so here for the next few days. It begins at about 2:41.

0 comments: