Stuck Indoors

Me and G have been stuck inside for the last couple of days. It's been miserable and wet outdoors, and I've been struggling to shake off another cold. Coughing and spluttering generally goes down badly with the other parents at mums-and-toddlers groups, so we've been hanging around the house instead.

I'm a bit bored, but G is dealing with this a bit better. She's developed a game which involves taking all of her large lego blocks out of their container one by one, then putting them all back in again. She's getting quite literally hours of fun out of it. Watching her do this, I realised she's now perfectly capable of keeping herself entertained without me having to do anything. This is probably a good thing, but if she grows up to have OCD, I'll know exactly when it started.

0 comments: